Note - If the event you're attending has been cancelled, please follow the instructions in the event cancellation email you receive from the organiser.
Citizen Ticket uses a specialised refund resolution service. To apply for a refund, go to our website and sign in to your account.
- Scroll down to the footer of the page and click "Request a refund" (or click here). Please read all the information on the Refund application before submitting your refund.
Note - Please read the ticket policy (T&C’s) from the organiser’s website in regards to applying for a refund via Citizen Ticket.
- Select your order from the drop-down menu (#), select the tickets to be refunded and select the reason for the refund.
- Click "Submit application" and you will receive a notification by email once the refund has been approved (or declined) by the organiser.
If you'd like to return a free ticket...
- You can return a free ticket simply by signing into your Citizen Ticket account, “My Tickets” > “Ticket Wallet” and clicking the blue “Return” button in your ticket wallet for the event.
- This will redirect you to our “Apply for a refund” page and select the tickets you choose to return.
- Then click “Submit Application” and a notification will confirm you have returned the ticket/s back to the organiser to use for other people.