The live stream server URL & key will appear 30 mins before your event which can be by navigating to your event dashboard and clicking “Setup” > ”Livestream Studio”. They will display under “Stream Settings”.
- In the meantime, set up your live stream on your software (including prepared video, screen capture for any third party calls and your scenes/transitions for show production).
Note - You will see a Checklist on the Livestream Studio’s left-hand side. This will let you know what tasks you need to complete for the duration of your live stream.
- Add the live stream URL & key to your live stream software’s stream settings as prompted on the checklist.
When you are ready to stream to viewers click “Go Live”. Your stream will now be viewable to ticket holders.
- Top tip - You can click “Access Livestream” to see what the viewers are watching.
- The live stream event name
- The live stream event information (edit in “Title & Description”
- The live stream start & finish time.
- The live stream event’s viewer count.
- The emoji reaction of your viewers
- and If your customers need help with their live stream, they can click “Need Help” in the bottom left-hand corner of the screen to access the customer knowledge base with live stream FAQs.