Dates - How do I use “Multi-date mode”?
This feature is available to clients on the Advanced & Professional pricing plans. To upgrade your plan, please click here.
If you have a large number of multiple time slots on one day or multiple dates for your event (e.g. tours, workshops), use “Multi-date mode” to carry out multiple event date actions all in one click.
You can also use the feature "Select All" on the top left to carry out actions in bulk. Please note there can be a slight lag as the system will be updating a lot of details at the same time. No need to refresh the page.
- To use “Multi-date mode”, navigate to your event dashboard and click “Calendar” in the left menu.
- Click the “Multi-date mode” button which will change to “Multi-date mode - On”.
- Then select the check box on the dates (time slots) on the calendar to carry out the following actions (or select all).
- Select the checkbox of the date/dates you wish to duplicate (or select all).
- Then click “Duplicate dates” in the bottom menu and select the days on the calendar you wish to add them to.
- Click “Confirm copy new X days” and the date/dates will successfully show on the event calendar.
- Select the checkbox on the date/dates you wish to delete and click “Delete dates”.
- Double-check your selection to be sure and click “Confirm delete dates”.
- Your date/dates will now be removed from your event’s calendar (and any ticket holders will be sent the event cancellation information).
- Your date/dates will now be removed from your event’s calendar.
Note - If you have already sold tickets for a date/time slot, please select and fill in the event cancellation details first (i.e. cover the refund of booking fees, offer the option for ticket exchange and an event cancellation message to ticket holders) before deleting the date/dates. For more information on how to cancel an event, click here.
- Select the checkbox on the date/dates you wish to change the capacity of the time slot and click “Update capacity”.
- Type the number (or use increase/decrease buttons) you wish to set the new capacity to and type new capacity then click “Set capacity”.
- The new capacity for your date/dates will now show in the panel on your event’s calendar.
Edit common tickets
- Select the checkbox of the date/dates you wish to edit the current (“common”) ticket types. Then click “Edit common tickets” in the bottom menu and choose the ticket type you wish to edit from the dropdown menu.
- Click “Edit ticket for X dates”, which will take you to the “Edit ticket” menu.
- Edit the ticket type as you wish (i.e. title, price etc.), making sure the checkbox under “Edit multiple tickets” is selected.
- Click “Save changes” and will show the ticket type has been successfully updated on the main “Tickets” page for the selected date/dates.
Note - You will have to click “Back to dashboard” > Setup > “Dates” to return to Multi-date mode in the calendar view.
Add ticket type
If you want to add a new ticket type to multiple dates, it is best to do this action in “Tickets” first. Then return to Multi-date mode in “Dates” and choose “Clone ticket type”.
Clone ticket type
- Select the checkbox of the date/dates you wish to clone a ticket type to another date.
- Then click “Clone ticket type” in the bottom menu and choose the ticket type you wish to clone from the dropdown menu.
- Click “Select destination dates” and choose the date you want to clone the ticket type to.
- Then click “Clone ticket type to X dates” to confirm.
- Your date will now be able to sell the cloned ticket type (click on the date > “Tickets” in the date panel to see the new ticket type under the “Group” ungrouped).