To create ticket types for a hybrid event, please navigate from your event dashboard to Setup > “Tickets” > “Add Ticket Type”.
- Create a general admission ticket type by adding the “Title”, “Price”, “Quantity Available” (& any “Advanced Options” your ticket requires). Then click “Add Ticket”.
- Then to create the live stream ticket type, by clicking “Add another?” or “Add ticket type” and fill in the “Title”, “Price”, “Quantity Available” (& any “Advanced Options” your ticket requires). Then select the checkbox under “Livestream Access” and click “Add Ticket”.
- Your event page will show the ticket type that has access to the live stream.
- Repeat this step as many times as needed.
- Note - If you haven't set up your Hybrid Location yet, please see our guide Location - How do I create a hybrid event location?.