To view your attendees and guests, navigate from your event dashboard to Income & Sales > Attendees & Guests.
- Here you can view all attendees in one list or filter by what ticket the attendee has bought. You can also view how many tickets have been used, dynamically updating with your event.
- You can also view the percentage of guests scanned into your event from the progress bar at the top of the Attendees & Guests table.
- If you need to export your attendee and guest list in various formats by clicking the following buttons;
- Full List - contains all the information seen in the main Attendees and Guests list
- Check-in list - contains only the information required to check attendees in
- Q&A list - contains questions and answers relating to your attendees
Note: By downloading customer data you are confirming and agreeing to the GDPR compliance and requirements. If you would like to send important event information to your customers by email, use the Email Centre instead - Emails & Newsletters (Email Centre) - How do I send my attendees important event information/event marketing newsletters?