To exchange a customer’s tickets to a different time slot, firstly make sure your event has the “Timeslots exchangeable” checkbox selected in “Timeslots” (click the guide - Dates - How do I use the “Time slots” power settings? on how to action this).
Then navigate to the “Customer lookup” function on your organiser dashboard (or event dashboard) and search the customer’s name/email address. Click the “Lookup” button and then “View” to go to the customer's purchases.
- Find the correct ticket sale marked with the “” double arrowed icon you wish to exchange and click the order number link.
- Click “Tickets: Exchange” and then select the checkboxes for the tickets you wish to exchange and confirm by clicking “Find eligible dates”.
- Select the relevant date and time slot to swap the tickets to and select the correct amount of tickets that correspond to the ticket type.
- Confirm the exchange by clicking the “Exchange tickets” button and the system will process the exchange.
- Once the exchange is complete, you can view the updated sale by clicking the hyperlink.
- The ticket holder will be sent the updated ticket wallet automatically to their inbox.